Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Grandma

My grandma at 101!
Well life changed quickly for us since my last post! We just got back from Regina, early this morning where we celebrated the "going home to heaven" party for my 103 year old Grandma. Her funeral was the last gift that she  gave to the whole Lutzer side of the family. We were so blessed to see so many uncles, aunts and cousins we have not seen in years.

The Gravestone my Grandpa is buried there!
My dad and brothers, matching caps!
My Grandma's legacy that has been left, has been one of Pure Dependance and Faith in Jesus. It was so important for my whole family to be there and see what happens when someone who loves Jesus dies. It is a celebration and a heaven homegoing! Wow! Incredible!
The 5 and still Alive!

Shae and Emer (do they look alike?)
Once again it was very difficult to leave my family. The girls especially had the most difficult time as they were surrounded by aunts, uncles and a whole lot of cousins. Once again we were reminded of the special bond that family shares and thankful we had the opportunity to go and be a part of this rich heritage.


All the H.Lutzer Grandchildren minus Luke, Ciara and the "bun in the oven"



Nate in the background, like his dad!



Clarise, Kourtney and Auntie Sharon

The Goodbyes!


No comments: