Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Grand Scheme!

Yesterday my 30 day challenge completed. Like I have said, the 30 day challenge was definetly not so I can look better in a bikini, it is about keeping strong so that when the difficult days are upon us so I can have "storage". I believe though the grand finale came last night It was like for a moment Kourtney's pain disappeared, her obvious deformites were masked, I believe I got......a glimpse of heaven last night.
 Kourtney sang " Your Hands " and the video from the previous post was played. After Kourtney sang 1000 people stood to their feet, giving Kourtney a standing ovation. It was one of those moments, that I realized, that Kourtney's suffering has a bigger picture, the Grand scheme was revealed. That to me was truely was one of the most momentous occasions in Kourtney's lifetime.

I will not not boast in anything, no gifts no power no wisdom. But I will boast in Jesus Christ, his death has paid my ransom!

Please read the previous blog, for insight into what led up to last night. Two more services to go today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had the immense joy to watch and listen to Courtney sing this morning. Thank you darling girl for sharing your gift. How the angels must've been singing with you!! God bless you in your ministry! That IS what you did this morning. You ministered. And my heart was encouraged.