Tuesday, April 14, 2009

DISAPPEARED . . .

The experts said this day would happen. They told us that no matter how hard you try....you can't get rid of it, but one day it will disappear. After 8 long, cruel, painful months, 2 blood transfusions, 25 nights in hospital, 40 trips to Children's Hospital . . . we have finally reached the day that it has disappeared. Clinically we have seen a huge improvement in her skin, but the swabs have now revealed that the MRSA is not lurking in Kourtney's wounds.

YAY!!! WE are rejoicing!!!

Janelle

9 comments:

Lori Bourne said...

Hallelujah! It's like an Easter miracle :)

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Love,
Lori

Anonymous said...

I am weeping with Joy.

Flo said...

Rejoicing with you ... Praise the Lord! What great news :)

Megan Barron said...

yayayayay!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! Just in time for disney!!!!!

Tammy said...

Congrats to all of you!! You fought hard and you WON!!! So very happy to hear this news.

Ellie said...

What awesome news guys! I'm so glad for all of you!

Todd, Janis, Paige said...

Yeahhhhhhhhhh! I'm so happy!

Coco said...

There is always HOPE, and I am happy to see this HOPE fulfilled!!! Yay for you, yay for God!!!!

I love your Kourtney and I'm so overjoyed at this news!!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news!!!!!! Another miracle!! Sheila and Tim xx