Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oh how I love SUMMER!

Shaelyn and I made it safely back from Moncton, NewBruinswick. We had an amazing time with my parents and my friend Lorraine. As well we enjoyed what brought us to the tiny town . . . skipping. Shaelyn's team did amazing coming in 3rd place overall.  Shaelyn kept up with the girls in her age category and came in 6th in her age category!!

It was an amazing time away, the best part is feeling a part of the community of amazing people!!

Lorraine and I at GreenGables
Believe it or not I was at the delivery of the lady sitting there!!
The red iron rich soil!

My dad Loving the Old House!!
The Atlantic Ocean!!


The Capital of PEI- Charlotte Town Legislative Building!
Hopewell Rocks, the tide comes in and completely covers the rocks!!
The scenic view!


Team BC and the sea of French braids!

No comments: