Wednesday, May 30, 2012

April Showers = MAY Flowers, But What Do May Showers Bring???

The Month of June reminds me of . . . November. It may be a westcoast thing but the dreariness of this month has left its imprint as a month "just to get through" to get to the lazy days of summer. In the past there have not been any year end swimming parties to which the rain has not shown up as an uninvited guest.  Instead of swimming in our pool, everyone comes inside,watches a movie with the fireplace on,

This June brings a different twist . . . final exams. I have to say though, this semester, Kourtney has really organized herself well and has become independent with her learning. Thanks as well to Kelly who has  helped Kourtney a lot with her math and encouraged Kourtney in studying science.  Final exams just don't seem as overwhelming as they did in January. Side note, Kourtney continues to do well, however, I am starting to notice a decline in her energy.  A blood transfusion may be the end of school parting gift!

However, to get through this month I have decided that June will not get the best of me but I will get the best out of June. A 30 day Challenge of sorts - exercise everyday, two smoothies a day and a regular meal for supper!! - of course I will blog regularly- I will try every day!

The goal is to overcome the June Blues, and take advantage of the one month of regular routine! (oh and my nephew is getting married in July - I want to be the spanx free auntie!

No comments: