Saturday, June 2, 2012

30 day Challlenge Starts Today

Woke up to some really nasty weather!! Up at 6 am to do Kourtney's dressing change, with our ever faithful caregiver Kim!! The last few mornings, Kourtney is much happier. Once she gets over the whole waking up feeling ( you know that feeling when you are in a deep sleep, and being woke up to face the day). My plan is to go for a 5 km run this morning, I was going to do 8 but if the weather doesn't clear up I am thinking I may die of exposure--- ha ha, not really.

The dressing change went smoothly, nothing really new to report. This week we have been doing them every 48 hour. It would be nice if we could stick to this regime, her skin does fine, but by day number 2 the odour is a little much.

Before the run!
After the run!!!!
Slowest time ever!! All the rain and traffic!!








The decandant Chocolate Temptation that I over came!

 So I did well, until supper when we got to Bellingham, and I was ravenous!! Not sure what I will have to do to curb my appetite!!! Here is to day number 2!!!


No comments: