Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Still on track!

The rain keeps on coming......but I am feeling happier then on Friday. Although Monday and Tuesday I didn't exercise due to long days at work, and awful weather, I have managed to stay true to the smoothie plan. It makes such a difference in how I feel. Nuff said about me.

Kourtney only has 2 days left of grade 9 and Tuesday, Wednesday she will be writing her final exams.Next week at this time we will be celebrating the end of school. She has been such a diligent worker and even has planned ahead and started studying for finals for a week now I have to say I am really really proud of her. The maturity and self advocate she has displayed this semester, makes me realize she is all "growed up"!
We have made some summer plans that are a milestones in the Kujawa home. Kourtney and Shaelyn and 2 of our caregivers will be flying to Saskatchewan on their own! Todd and myself will drive out and stay at 3 Valley Gap as well as Banff (where we went on our honeymoon - 16 years ago). We are planning on taking our bikes, and looking forward to some alone time together. However, what thrills me more is that Kourtney will get an opportunity to have the apron strings cut and be in a different province and not have us around!!! She tells me she will be moving there - one day!

What is in Saskatchewan????  Family - everything to Kourtney, Shaelyn Todd and myself!!





No comments: