Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Just celebrated the best Mother's Day ever. Todd made crepes and had his family over. The weather is warmish so we opened up our pool and Shaelyn made the plunge into the 67 degree pool. Soon Claire and Drew splashed their way in and Uncle John surprised everyone by making the plunge. Leanne and I were content to sit in the hottub, and greet our polar bear swimmers attempting to warm up.

It was a truely wonderful day. Although being Mom has brought pain, it has brought more joy. The cards I received from my children clearly reflected that my girls love their mommy!!

(check out Shaelyn skips 2 on the right hand side of the blog...so amazing what Shaelyn has learned in 4 months of being a skipping sensation).

3 comments:

Coco said...

Happy Mother's Day to YOU, my friend!!! Love ya to bits!!!

Flo said...

Happy belated Mother's Day Janelle to one amazing Mom. Looks like you had a fantastic day :)

I just watched Shaelyn skipping and I'm completely exhausted! Wow ... that is truly amazing and she has some serious talent. Way to go Shaelyn.

Anonymous said...

It definitely was the best Mother's day with my amazing son as the chef, my special daughters, granddaughters, and grandson as well as Dave and John. A wonderful time was had by all at party central.
GMB