Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kourtney's Turn


Hi!!

Today I get to write on the blog for a change.
I know you have been reading all of my Mom's posts and she says that she has changed. Well, she has!! I am soooooo happy that she can just be my Mom and not my nurse! This is how a day would go if she hadn't changed: I'd wake up and she would dress me and have no time for Shae in the morning, then when I would come home from school she would have to check me over to see if I didn't have any new blisters, then when she was done she would try to spend some time with Shae until my Dad came home around 4:00, then she would have to do dressings every night. But now her day looks like: waking me up, letting Mona put my clothes on, then that way she can spend some time with Shae, after school (for example) today she took me to Dollar Giant, 4:00 we watch Ellen, then my Dad puts my P.J's on, and my Mom puts me to bed. Now doesn't that sound better?

I LOVE MY NEW MOM!!!!!

Enough about my Mom, let's get back to me!! I am doing awesome! My new school is sooooo cool. I love being with my friends again. I was thrilled when I found out I had some of my best friends in my class. Well it was fun blogging!! Comment lots!!!

Kourtney

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kourtney,
So great to get your note on the blog!! Cute picture too!! It is snowing here in Wales; I have to get ready for work and hope that the roads have been plouged as we live up a big hill - I might just slide right to the bottom...HELP!! Hey, there is a DEBRA store now in our town. It is a charity shop for the UK DEBRA; I have already taken some stuff there. I got you 6 more of the butterfly pins - let me know if you want more. Love you all lots,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

hey Kourt,
That's so awesome! I'm so excited that you have a blog now! I will be checking it regularly to see how you're doing. I love you even more than pink frosted cupcakes!

Love From,
Bree :)

JMV Healthcare Garage said...

i'm just getting caught up on reading the latest. so glad your family is doing well, and school and friends are sounding great for you!
keep blogging!
take care, marci and family

Anonymous said...

Good Blogging Kourtney! You have the gift of writing so keep it up. I'm enjoying reading your family's experiences as they are encouraging. Like your outfit!
Love Esther Martens

Anonymous said...

Hey Kourtney,
It's Bree again. Every time I see that picture of you I start laughing. You're always so good at making me laugh! Well, I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow! I love you even more than chocolate chip cookies!

Bree :)

Lori Bourne said...

Hi, Kourtney! You don't know me but I am your mom's cousin and I live in Chicago.

I have been praying for you for many years. I am so glad you wrote a blog post about how you are doing. Sounds like things are going really well.

Love,
Lori