Sunday, July 17, 2011

Yesterday Kourtney started singing again. She feels a lot more freedom now that her mouth is bigger. I am once again reminded that this is why this surgery was so vital for her. We have managed to get the splint back into her mouth with some degree of success. Todd and Kourtney will go into Vancouver tomorrow to get it refitted.

Shae and I head to Calgary tomorrow after a very very exhausting week. I am looking forward to spending time alone with her. She has been a little bit stir crazy this week as witnessed by Dave and Bev last night. My mom and dad are meeting us in Calgary; I am so thankful that I will have them around to help me navigate in Calgary and look after me (my parents are so awesome at that). The next day will be busy so I am thinking I will not have much of a chance to blog.

Kourtney received an iPhone 4 this week and I have encouraged her to start VLOGGING (video blogging) I want her to start in on Monday when I leave. It would be a great way for her to express herself. So hopefully, Monday or Tuesday you will see a post from Kourtney!!

No comments: