Monday, March 5, 2018

Monday

Today I feel like I have been hit by a truck. Feeling directionless scared and overwhemed. Todd was in the ER twice yesterday with a sore elbow. First time he was diagnosed with tendinitis second time bursitis with possible cellulitis. Todd first started having pain on Friday after an exercise class. We all did the eye roll around here , Shae said he had OLD syndrome. The pain ensued and of course Sunday was the day when he couldn't take it anymore. After one course of IV antibiotics the pain has lessened in severity and he will continue using oral antibiotics.

Kourtney had a good day. Her pain in her right hand is under control except during and after the dressing change. Still waiting for the call for the Pet scan. Praying it will be soon. Today we are headed into Vancouver for a dressing change just on her right hand. Now that we know it's cancer on her hand it explains the pain so it justifies sedation and pain control for the rest of the day., It bothers me the cancer is there. I don't want it in my house. I don't want it preying on my daughter and I don't want it spreading. That's all I have to say.

Today is just a rotten day, most likely because I am so sleep deprived. Today is a day we need to be covered in prayer.

No comments: