Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Holding Pattern

Kourtney is still the Abbotsford hospital waiting a bed at Children's as well as a "plan" for her. I am not in huge hurry to go.....as I am surrounded by so many friends, family coworkers. We have had the party room all day, even the members of our local hockey team the Abbotsford Heat, came and got a picture with Kourtney. (our young nurses were a bit excited to have them there as well).

What they are thinking is the "hunch" I have been having for awhile. Kourtney is not absorbing her feeds.This would cause a lot of her problems as well. So right now in our local hospital they have changed her feeds to something that is absorbed better. I do think this will "steer" us in the right path but unfortunately I don't think this will fully solve the issues, and at this point am afraid to speculate what is ahead of us.

My mom came today.....we have made a very nice room for her downstairs, I have a feeling she is going to be here for awhile.

Tired, exhausted, but so relieved that Kourtney is comfortable.

No comments: