Thursday, May 7, 2009

Break

I came home for awhile this afternoon. I had a hair appointment plus I wanted to spend some time with Shae. Mona stayed with Kourtneyat the hospital. Kourtney was going to get her iron infusion but unfortunately the IV went interstitial... So,now the big decision is whether or not we should put a "line" in. Once again we are faced with a very difficult situation. I will go into more details later.

Kourtney's night was much more settled and the vomitting has settled down quite a bit. I think the Iv antibiotics started kicking in already.

We need to decide about our trip. Ultimately it will be Todd's and my decision. I think if we don't go, Kourtney would fall into more of a depression, but if we do go I don't know how much she would enjoy it. Please pray for wisdom.

I am going back to the hospital right now.

5 comments:

Coco said...

I will be praying for wisdom!

John and Kim Fleming said...

Continuing to pray!

Anonymous said...

We'll pray. Frank & Esther

Anonymous said...

We are praying. The Friesen Six

Amy said...

Continuing to pray for you guys...