Tuesday, May 12, 2009

OFF TO BED..

I think I have everything packed and repacked, Shae has repacked her suitcase and has added many little items(pet shops). 7 suitcases-4 carry ons. That is the way the Tkujawa's travel. Shae is soooo excited, she was headed off to bed full speed ahead and slid on her clothes that she carefully put out for flying on the airplane and landed supine on the floor She laid on the floor for a while and told me she could not move. OH THE DRAMMMMA!! The nurse mom always comes out in me at times like this...if you are not bleeding you are fine. Suck it up!!!

I am finally off to bed. Just wanted to say a big and I mean a big thankyou to everyone who keeps up with the blog....it really is awesome when we get comments and also when we know that there are may people reading the blog.Tonight I was at Costco with my cousin Leanne. I told her I knew the lady at the door, she said ya you get to know the people here. I said no really she reads the blog. Sure enough Maria asked how Kourtney was doing and when we were leaving for our trip.
Blogging has been my outlet, I find it very relaxing to let my feelings out knowing we have a supportive group of people reading it. I love the fact that Illinois pops up very frequently on our map. I know my cousin Lori is a very faithful supporter of our family. I know she understands my pain having been through difficult circumstances many years ago. Thanks Lori!!!

Disney World......here we come. We will keep you updated.....if we have time.

5 comments:

Coco said...

Have a most amazing trip! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. I hope Disneyworld lives up to it's reputation for your family being "the happiest place on earth."

Wishing you smiles and bountiful giggles,
Corina :)

Lori Bourne said...

Thank you, Janelle, that's very sweet! Mother's Day is definitely bittersweet for me too.

I wrote a little about it here, in a post at my blog: A Tribute to My Mom.

Have a fantastic trip, and post lots of pictures!

Leanne said...

It was fun to go to Costco with you last night. Thanks to Kourtney who made sure I got everything on my list! We love you guys and can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back. I'll be praying for a happy time for all of you!

Ellie said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are off today. I can't wait to hear all about the trip and see pictures! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time!! say hi to Mickey!! S and T