Friday, May 29, 2009

Carpe Diem!!!

Carpe Diem!! Seize the day! Pluck your feathers! Enjoy the moment! Today was one of those days. Todd and I both had the day off and we cleaned, cemented, cleaned, organized, cleaned more, did laundry, cleaned and mulched. We even to managed to score a nice cell phone plan deal and I will know be introduced to the wonderful world of Blackberries!!!

The day ended with one of the least painful dressing changes in months (about a 2 for pain). I want to be optimistic that we have reached a new "stage" with Kourtney's skin but the infections still lurk around and can play havoc with her skin. But today was a Carpe Diem day and I am thankful for it!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So wonderful to read this!!!

PS I love this family picture.

Anonymous said...

We're happy for you all - we'll keep praying! Esther M

Flo said...

Great to hear it ... you deserve it :)