Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 27

Well I am almost finished my 30 day challenge. Tomorrow is my official "weigh" in as I also participated in the "biggest Loser" at work. 14 women at put 20 dollars in and whoever's percentage of weigh loss is the most will win the money. I don't think I lost a lot of weight but I know my clothoes are fitting me better.

Yesterday I had a feel sorry for me day, and I decided to have a Coke Zero. Kourtney said I absolutely could not have it, and I told her I could because nobody else in our family was keeping up there end of the challenge. She then told on me to Todd and he had "the husband to wife chat" and talked me out of a Coke Zero. He even threatened to throw out my nice icey one that has been sitting in the fridge all month! So I didn't- cux I have come this far.

5 days- and we are leaving for Arizona, so excited and looking forward to the sunshine (although BC has given us a lot of sunshine for the month of February.) 3 more yogas, 2 night shifts,a trip into Children's, packing, packing,packing. (all of Kourtney's dressing supplies have been mailed down to Arizona already)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

You go girl you are almost there. You have done a great job be proud of your work! I am proud of you Janelle

Ang said...

nice to have the "help". from people who love you.
way to go!!