Wednesday, February 3, 2010

DAY # 3 - EYES STILL GOT IT!!!

So I went to the eye Dr. yesterday! Secretly down deep I was hoping I would need glasses. I think glasses look so sophisticated, plus I thought looking for a pair of glasses would help suppress my appetite to shop. But nope!! My eyes are still perfect - almost 40 and I still can see - not bad!!

So last night I went to yoga at 730pm. It was the most brutal one I have ever been to. The class was jammed packed and hotter than normal. There was this man in class who breathed so heavy I was scared that I was going to have to perform CPR on him. It was so distracting, I felt he was robbing the room of the already lacking oxygen in the room. I felt claustrophobic and really didn't think I could do my 2 classes the next day.

I then had to return to the 0600 class and then 0915 to make up for the work days I will miss. I am glad to say I made it. Now I am drinking my gatorade and doing my most favourite thing in the world-blogging!!

GO TEAM, GO!!!

PS. We just got Olympic tickets for short track speed skating from Make-a-Wish. Thanks to Mona for going into Vancouver to get them for us!!

No comments: