Saturday, February 6, 2010

DAY 4,5, and 6!!

Thursday (day #4) night I made it to yoga. The 1930 classes are packed full and hotter than morning classes.I was dreading it until I saw that Todd was there and was signed in to go.I loved having him there with me. Day# 5 I worked a day shift we had 5 babies before noon and then the rest of the shift was slow.There are no 1930 classes on Friday so I could not go.Todd and I did Kourtney's dressing change when I got home.We then planned to watch Spider man 3 all together. Before it started we ended up having a big family blowout, and had to resolve some issues before the movie started. As we were watching the movie Shaelyn narrated the whole movie during each scene. That annoyed Kourtney, so the war was on. (I was humoured by her memory for detail, she actually had every scene memorized and we only rented it last week). Day # 6 I am going to go to yoga at 0915, clean up my house and enjoy spending time with my family. I then will have to go to work and then the plan is to go to yoga tomorrow morning after my shift. I will see if I can stay awake. My other two challenges I am sticking to also. Coke zero has been easy to give up but shopping is much harder then I thought. Especially going to Costco!! It feels good to do this challenge. I am enjoying hearing about other people's challenges.I love the way it is a team effort. The weekend is here DON'T GIVE UP!! Stick to your goals!!

No comments: