Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 8, and Anticipated Day 9.

Yesterday I came off nights, Todd and Kourtney picked me up from work and off to Children's. Slept on the way in, made sure Kourtney's iron infusion was off to a good start, and slept in the van for an hour. Couldn't sleep any longer.
Kourtney's hemoglobin has stabilized so now we are going to try her with an oral maintenance dose of iron. If this works she won't need the iv iron any more.
We got home at 424. I then went to yoga, came home watched hoarders with the girls, and crashed with Shae for the night.

Day 9 I am going to have to double up my yoga. So I will go to the 0915class and 315 class. Sound crazy, yep. But I am doing this for my kid.We expect her to do her exercises, stretches no matter how bad she feels. I am not going to let her down this month-at all. Her and I are fighting this battle together!!
I can do this. I am actually discovering more advantages than disadvantages.

No matter how tired or sore you are keep it up. 30 days will come and go but the benefits will last a life time!!

No comments: