Thursday, February 4, 2010

IS IT DAY 4??

I slept so well last night, when I woke up I couldn't remember what day it was or what I was supposed to be doing. The two workouts yesterday really pooped me out.

Then reality rocked my world I remembered I had to go to work to start my 4 shifts. I really have enjoyed my 5 days off. I do love spending time with my girls, and my man.

My family is embracing the challenge also. Todd has taken himself off all carbonated beverages, and is doing 100 push ups and sit ups everyday. (he claims he lost 4.5 pounds already)-whatever!! He will join me tonight at yoga - if I can manage to pull out of work early. Kourtney is doing her exercises at school and at home. Shaelyn has to drink milk everyday (a tough one for her but she is doing it).

I am still upholding my part of the challenge and will continue to do so. Thanks to all for your input and writing about your challenges.

To day # 4- you can do it!!

No comments: