Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Results

Just got the blood work results. All her counts are very low, even lower then before. I really think there is going to be some aggressive action taken now. Please pray....it is going to be another long haul. I just don't want her admitted. I wanted to believe that things were better but I also knew in my heart they couldn't be.

We had such a rough night last night also. Kourtney was just so restless.I think her hemoglobin has dropped lower than before. My heart is breaking,,,,,Todd is coming home from school to be with me and Kourtney.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janelle, after speaking with you in church on Sunday, I spent a good portion of my afternoon reading your blog, and getting to know you and your family a bit through what you've shared here. My heart was overwhelmed by the difficult journey you are going through.

It's so hard to understand God's plan with the pain of a child, but yet I know that he works through all things. and seeing your faith shine through on even the toughest days is so inspiring and humbling. I've been praying for all of you...for healing, and peace, and that God's love and strength will surround you.

If I can help out by bringing a meal or something, I'd love to be able to do that.